Limerick Accommodation Rent
The weekly bargain Limerick accommodation rent of €100.00 is cheap considering it covers Limerick accomodation rent, cost of water supply, heating costs, cost of lighting, garbage disposal, cost of the television, television licence, satellite channels and always on broadband internet in your room . This payment system simplifies red tape regarding renting and allows the tenant to concentrate on their studies or work and to cohabitate with the other tenants on better terms. offers reduced cheap rent of rooms for the quiet summer months June to September. Foxhill House rents better value than most other acomodation around the University of Limerick.

Limerick Accommodation Deposit
A deposit of one months rent is payable in advance. This acommodation deposit is held in order to cover any damages outside normal wear and tear. It works as an incentive for the limerick accommoadation tenant to maintain the limerick accomodation in good condition.

25% of the deposit is payable upon booking and the remaining 75% is payable on the date of moving in. This is a refundable deposit when leaving. This payment is also refundable within the first week, if you are dissatisfied with your Limerick accommodation . After the first week, if you terminate your contract prior to the agreed terminating date, then your deposit will be non-refundable. If the contract is completed successfully, your 100% deposit will be returned to you on your terminating date.